How to wash & care for your handmade items:
- Hand wash only in cold water. This is so important. Never machine wash your knitted garment, as tempting as it may be...you'll definitely regret it.
- Use a gentle, mild detergent without artificial colors or dyes.
- For wool items, a specialty detergent, like Eucalan, is recommended.
- Gently agitate, never scrub or wring.
- Gently squeeze out excess water, reshape, and lay flat to dry. Keep your drying knits away from any heat sources or direct sunlight.
- For storage, never hang, always fold a knitted garment. They can be weighty and this may cause strain on stitches, causing them to stretch and become weak and uneven.
- When not in use, store in airtight containers.
Take extra special care of your hand-knits, they can be delicate!